Monday, July 14, 2008

The Neocons Wet Dream

“Government Created Soldier”

Well lemme tell you the great news I heard today
They say another war could be comin’ our way!
Yes sir Mr. President, I’ll do what I can
Let me be the first to bomb Iran!

So shave my head, gimme an M-16
Here’s my brain please wipe it clean
Let’s go fight for oil, I mean democracy
And don’t worry, I don’t want to be free.

There’s no body armor? Well that’s ok!
I probably don’t need it anyway
I’ll kill and pillage ‘cause you took my soul
And I’ll say anything to help you in the polls.

So shave my head, gimme an M-16
Here’s my brain please wipe it clean
Let’s go fight for oil, I mean democracy
And don’t worry, I don’t want to be free.

And if I get PTSD, I don’t expect you to help me
I’ll just shoot myself, or maybe hang from a tree
It’d be wrong to expect you to support the VA
When there’s a war going on that needs cash everyday

So shave my head, gimme an M-16
Here’s my brain please wipe it clean
Let’s go fight for oil, I mean democracy
I don’t worry I don’t want to be free.

I won’t question you, or why you send me to fight
I’m just a government created soldier, you took away my rights

No comments: